Let's resolve the error you've encountered to successfully connect your bank, hoopssshk.
You’ll encounter this error 101 when trying to add a bank with no valid account from your online banking account that satisfies at least one of the criteria below:
- No transactions for the last 12 months.
- Unable to accept the terms and agreements from your online banking website.
If there's no problem on your bank account’s end, I suggest reaching out to our Customer Support Team. They have the tools to check the connection between your bank and QuickBooks in a safe and secure environment.
Here's how to reach them:
- First, tap the Help icon to connect to a support agent.
- Click on Contact Us button to email your concern.
- Tick on Start an email button on the window that appears.
- Provide your account information and some insight about this concern.
- Lastly, click on Send email button.
You can also check this article on how to manually upload your bank transactions into QBO.
I'm always here if you still have questions with your bank connection and or anything else, by leaving a comment below. Take care and enjoy the rest of the week.