We can customize the invoice form through the Custom Form Styles page, cortekair.
We can add a custom field for the work description of your invoice form. Let me guide you with these steps:
Before doing so, we'll need to turn on the Custom fields option first. Here's how:
- Click the Gear icon, and then select Account and Settings.
- Go to the Sales form.
- Click the pencil (edit) icon on the Sales form content section.
- Enter a description under the Name field.
- Tick Internal beside the customised field.
- Click Save, and then Done.
Afterward, you're good to a custom field on the invoice form.
- In the Custom form styles page, click Edit on the invoice form.
- Go to the Content tab.
- Select where you want to add the field either in the Header or Footer.
- Scroll down and click + Custom field.
- Tick the customised field.
- Click Done.
I've also added this article if you want to let your customers pay the invoices online: Create an invoice your customer can pay online.
Don't hesitate to tag my name if you still have other concerns. I'm here to help you!