Hello there, marcella-tonymoh.
Yes, there is! We can use the Search feature to search for a specific amount in QuickBooks Online. Let me show you how:
- Go to the Magnifying Glass.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Make sure to select the Amount field. Then, enter the amount.
- You can set it to All Transactions or choose one type of transaction.
- Click the Search button or Add Filter to reflect the changes.
- You can also customize the date to easily find the amount.
That helps you out. If you need to find and review some transactions in your account history, feel free to check this article from time to time: Learn how to find transactions in your account registers so you can review or edit them.
Let me know if you have other questions. I'm right here whenever you need my assistance. Take care and stay safe!