It's our pleasure to help, @jennyhan.
Let me show you how to send a request to support your bank.
You can find that on the Connect an account page when trying to add a bank account. You'll receive that prompt when we can’t find the bank in our list of supported banks. Check this screenshot:
On the next page, provide the bank information. Click on Request once you're done.
You can check this article for more information: Find your bank or credit card account when you connect to online banking.
In the meantime, you can add your bank transactions through the WebConnect process. You’ll have to manually download the transactions from the bank. Then, upload the file to your account.
Download bank transactions:
- Go to your online banking account to get your file.
- Check or follow your bank’s instructions to get a copy of the data and then save on your computer.
- Ensure that the data range is at least one day before your oldest transaction to avoid duplicates.
- Please take note of the supported file format and size. It should be either a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) or a QuickBooks Online (QBO) file.
- Download your transactions and save the file to your desktop.
To upload the file to your QuickBooks account:
- Go to the Banking menu and select the bank where you’re uploading the transactions from the Banking tab.
- Click the Update drop-down and select File upload.
- On the window that appears, click the Browse button and choose the file that you’ll be downloading.
- Click on Open, then Next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. Match the columns on the file with the banking fields in QuickBooks, then select Next.
- Click on Let's go. QuickBooks will now add the transactions to your account.
Check this article for more information: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online. From here, you can categorise and match and then reconcile the transactions.
Let me know if there’s anything else that I can assist about your bank transactions by leaving a comment below. I’m always here to assist. Have a wonderful day!