Thanks for posting in the Community, @msairconditionin.
If you're referring to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) subscription renewal invoice, you'll need to contact our support team. They have tools that can pull up your account in a secure environment and provide the invoice.
You can reach them using the Start a chat feature from the Help menu. Here's how:
- In QBO, click the Help menu at the upper right.
- Select Contact Us at the bottom.
- Enter your specific concern in the What can we help you with? box, then tick Let's talk.
- Choose Get a callback or Start a chat.
- Enter your contact information.
- Click Send message.
They're available from 9:30 AM - 6 PM IST (Monday - Friday).
In addition, you may also view your payment history directly in QBO. Here's how:
- Go to the Gear icon at the top right to get to the Account and Settings.
- Select the Billing and Subscription tab.
- Choose the View Payment History hyperlink.
Please leave a comment below if you're referring to something else or if you have any other concerns. I'll be here to help. Have a good one!