Hi there, max-at-cuba-gmai.
You have the option to link the bank account where you're booking income is deposited. This way, deposits will automatically download in your bank feeds. The other option is to manually enter your income through the Bank deposit page.
Here's how to link an account:
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- From the Banking or Transactions menu, click Banking.
- If it's your first time connecting an account, click Connect Account. If not, click Add account or Link account at the upper-right.
- You can use the bank's URL or enter the bank's name to search for it. Ensure to select the correct bank.
- Follow the onscreen instruction until you've successfully linked your account.
For more details about this process, you can click this page: Connect bank and credit card accounts to QuickBooks Online.
Keep me posted if you have other questions. Take care!