Hello there, userremonasa1975. Yes, I can help you out.
If your QuickBooks Online data is less than 60 days, you have the option to purge your account. The system deletes all data entered into the company, and you're able to start from scratch. Here's how:
- Log in to your QBO account.
- Look at the URL in your browser's address bar. Delete all the text after the last / and enter purgecompany.
- Type the word “YES” once the data gets deleted.
- Click OK.
- Finally, click Wipe Data once your selections are complete.
On the other hand, if your account is 60 days old or older, you'll have to cancel your current subscription and start a new company. Here's how:
- Go to the Gear icon.
- Select Account and Settings under Your Company.
- Within the Billing and subscription tab, click Cancel subscription.
Once done, go to this link. Then, select your plan and enter your user ID and password. Here are some articles that will help you manage your account:
- Add and manage customers in QuickBooks Online.
- Add a vendor with a foreign currency.
- How to merge accounts, customers, and vendors.
Let me know if you have other questions by commenting below. Take care and stay safe.