Thanks for making sure that there aren't any transactions that might have affected the total quantity on hand, lisa149.
A possible browser issue might have caused the discrepancy. There are a couple of steps you can follow to resolve common browser issues and unexpected results when working in QuickBooks Online. You can use an incognito/private browsing session, use a different browser, and clear your browser's cache.
Follow these keyboard shortcuts to open an incognito/private browsing window:
- Ctrl + Shift + N for Google Chrome
- Ctrl + Shift + P for Firefox
- Ctrl + Shift + DEL in Microsoft Edge
- Control + Option +P if you're using Safari
QBO also works well with the browsers I've enumerated above. To delete cache and other temporary internet files, use this article as a guide: Clear Cache And Cookies To Fix Issues When Using QuickBooks Online.
Once done, go back to your account and make the stock adjustment once again. Then, check if you can already see that the quantity on hand shows 44.
Feel free to check out these articles about managing stocks in case you might need these in your future tasks:
- Can QuickBooks Online Handle Stock Assembly?
- Edit An Stock Quantity Adjustment
- Track Donated Stock
- Use reports To See Your Sales And Stock Status
Let me know if you have follow-up or any other questions. We're always here to help.