I will make sure that it gets sorted out, @Abdul Rehman.
Let me share my insights on why your expenses are not showing. There are some reasons for a transaction not to appear on the expenses page. When you create the expenses, the account tied to the transaction must be an expense account.
To check this, you can try running the Transaction Detail By Account Report. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Reports tab.
2. Search for the Transaction Detail By Account in the search bar.
3. Select the date of the expenses.
4. Under the Rows/Column choose, the Group by drop-down button.
5. Under the Accounting method column, select Cash or Accrual.
5. Hit Run report.
You can also check this article and video for more information about expenses in QuickBooks:
• How to Record Expenses: Billable & Reimbursable.
• Enter, edit, or delete expenses in QuickBooks Online.
If you need further assistance with expenses, let me know. I’m always here to help. Have a great day ahead!