We do have a QuickBooks Online test drive available for the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, markd1.
For other regions, you'll want to subscribe to the trial version. This is a great way to create sample transactions and test the features on our platform.
Here's how you can sign up for a free trial:
- Go to: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/choose-country/.
- Select the Asia Pacific tab, and choose the country.
- Click the Free 30-day Trial button.
- Choose a plan and click the Free 30-Day Trial link.
- From the Sign up page, enter your information or click Add another company if you already have an existing account.
- Click the Start Free Trial or Add new company button.
You may also want to check our QuickBooks tutorials here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/
For additional questions on how QuickBooks Online works, kindly post your comments on this thread.