QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: I GET PAID BY RCTI MINUS DEDUCTIONS DEPOSITED INTO MY ACCOUNT HOW DO I ENTER MY EXPENSES AND ...

Thanks for coming back to the Intuit Community, I GET PAID BY RSTI.

Allow me to chime in and guide you in the right direction about recording your expense and income transactions.

The Split feature in QuickBooks Self-Employed is currently designed to break down transactions of the same category type. As a workaround, you can initially separate the income into Business and Personal.  

To do this task, you'll have to split the transactions. Once done, mark the personal transaction as Excluded to remove it.

Then, manually enter the expenses one at a time on the Transactions page to track them.  I’m also adding a link with detailed information about the Split and Exclude features in QBSE.

Please know personal transactions are not included on the calculation of estimated taxes. I still suggest you contact your accountant for suggestions and recommendations on how to properly handle the income and expenses in your account.

This should help you move forward. If you have any follow-up questions or concerns, leave me a comment. I’ll be right here to assist further.