ProFile Team

Other Questions

Hi, thank you for using Intuit ProFile Community

Have a look a form T1255: this is the form a legal representative would use to report the disposition of a principle residence on the final tax return for a deceased taxpayer. The form T2091 is used for living taxpayers to report the disposition


Hope this helps