Re: Quickbooks Desktop, multi-user mode issues
Welcome to the Community, SueMapp. I'd be glad to lend a hand in fixing error H202.
To get this be fix, use the QuickBase Database Server Manager. Here's what you'll need to do:
- Go to your server computer.
- At your server computer (computer hosting your company file/s), open the start menu then type database.
- Click on QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- If no folder locations are shown, click Browse and browse to the folder where you store your company file(s).
- Click OK.
- Click Start Scan, which will repair the firewall permissions to allow QuickBooks to communicate over your network and resolve your error.
- Once done, click Close.
- Try opening QuickBooks in Multi-User mode on your workstation(s).
That's it! For more detailed steps, I'm including a helpful article that you can check: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Error-H101-H202-H303-or-H505-when-opening-your....
I want to ensure that this is taken care of for you, so please feel free to let me know how it goes. Have a great day!