Re: Hi. I had problems with my bank account not connecting so deleted and reinstalled. Now all my...
I'm here to help find a solution so you'll be able to get the 2 years’ worth of bank transactions.
If your bank offers the web connect file for download, you can bring the data and import them to QuickBooks. However, if you’re unable to search QB on the financial institution’s website, you’ll have to contact them for further assistance.
To download transactions, you can either do it outside or inside QuickBooks. Let me guide you through the step by step process.
Outside the program:
- Log in to your bank’s website through a web browser outside QuickBooks.
- Enter the customer ID and PIN or password.
- Download transactions via WebConnect.
- Import the data via the .qbo file.
- Go to Banking at the top menu bar.
- Select Bank Feeds Centre, then choose the bank you’re working on.
- In the Account Information section, click on the Download Transactions tab.
Another window opens and displays your bank's website. From there, input your customer ID and PIN or password.
Once done, you can now download the data. For detailed instructions, click on the link found in Step 4.
For more in-depth information about the WebConnect feature, check out this article: Download Bank Feed transactions.
There you go. Your previous should now be added in your account.
Let me know how this turns out or if you need further assistance with these steps by leaving me a comment. I'll be right here ready to help.