Frequent Explorer **
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Upgrade to QB online migration

Hi Emma, the case number is [removed]  and I have an additional case number from yesterday [removed]. 

The file size is 70.8MB . 

Any help in resolving this woudl be appreciated as it is incredibly frustrating, Michael who I spoke to yesterday arranged for the Engineer to call but this was after our working hours and I missed their call as i was collecting my daughter from School at the time they called.  After I had held on for more than 20 minutes to speak to them on more than one occasion, they tried to call me once and when i did not pick up did not try again!!!!  I tried calling their number back and it did not accept calls! 

Michael has really tried to help, but all the other representatives I have spoken to have been unhelpful and unable to help progress or resolve this.  There are timing issues, for the engineer to call back,  I have provided my mobile and I have sat from 5.30pm until 11pm on Wednesday night this week waiting for a call that did not come!   My working hours are 9am - 4pm and I have a family at home !  Other than Michael, communication and customer service has been appalling!  After the call, there was no email or any update on the case! Today is friday and almost a month since I first started this process !  

Thanks for any help you are able to provide, we are only in the Office until 1pm today.  I can be available 7pm - 10pm tonight if that is of any help to organise a call from an Engineer! 

Help! 

Rachael