QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Upgrade to QB online migration

Hello there, Rachael, 

I'll share some thoughts about converting your Desktop Pro into the online version. 

It's possible our engineering team haven't yet completed the conversion process, which is why they're unable to contact you via email. However, I'm here to share some steps on how you can check the status of your case. 

If you're referring to our QuickBooks Data Services Team, they have different support hours (Mon-Fri, 6 am to 6 pm, PT) than your standard care team you're used to working with. First, you can check your case status by going to Data Services Customer Status Information website and click Status Check

Here are some of the descriptions of the case status: 

• Assigned (the case has been assigned to an agent and a quoted completion date is provided)
  • Waiting on files/invites/permissions (They are missing a piece of information from you. Please check your inbox or chat with them to find out what information you need to provide so they can get started.)
  • In process (The case is actively being worked on by them and is validating the fixes they made to your file.)

Since we value your data security, we don't access any account information here in the Community, as this is a public forum. I'd suggest sending a general message to the Data Services Team's inbox through this article: QuickBooks Data Services Frequently Asked Questions.

Please take note that not all data in the desktop version can be imported into QuickBooks Online. You can check out the important limitations and feature differences between the two products. I'm also including this useful guide to help you get it done. 

I want to make sure your file conversion issue will be taken care of, Rachael. 

I'll gladly help if there's anything else you need. Have a good day.

Thanks, 

Raymond