Error occurred An application error has occurred while processing your request?
An application error has occurred while processing your request'' message & not getting update
Hello there prasanthsivaasn, I want to make sure you're a...
Hello there prasanthsivaasn,
I want to make sure you're able to get back in business as soon as possible.
Are you getting this error in the QuickBooks Online application? If you access your account using a web browser, a web page page issue might be causing this error message to appear. Please perform the following steps below to isolate most common web page issues.
- Try reconciling through a private (incognito) session. In Chrome, press CTRL+Shift+N altogether (see attached screenshot).
- Clear the temporary Internet files/cache.
- Try switching to a different supported browser.
Otherwise, if you're using the application, reset the app by going to the Help menu and choosing Reset App Data.
If you get the same result, please contact our QuickBooks Customer Care Team. They have the advanced tool to take a closer look at the issue.
- Go to this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_GB/contact
- Select QuickBooks Online.
- Select a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number, Send Email or Start a Chat button.
Please let me know if you get any success updating the invoice format. Thank you.
Re: Error occurred An application error has occurred while processing your request?
Welcome to the Online Community, olga-ecoway.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Allow me to share some information about the issue you’re currently experiencing.
Our engineers are investigating why you're seeing this error message while working in QuickBooks. They’re all hands on deck working towards finding a permanent fix.
While waiting for the resolution, I suggest you get in touch with our QuickBooks Customer Care Team if you haven't yet. They can add you to our list of affected users, and you'll receive an email notification once there’s progress.
To contact them:
- Go to Help at the top, then click on the Contact Us link.
- In the What can we help you with? window, enter contact support in the field box.
- In the Choose a way to connect with us section, select Chat or Get a callback.
Rest assured, I’ll update this thread once the permanent fix is available.
For future reference, you can use the Health Checkup tool to detect any potential issues with your browser.
I appreciate your patience while we look into this. If there’s anything else I can help you with, please know I’m always here to assist further.