You don't need to pay anything if you want to convert the file, FILEREPAIR.
Please note that you can only move a company file within 60 days after signing up to QuickBooks Online. Also, there are some limitations when you convert your company file.
Before you start, make sure to update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release. Then, follow these steps:
- Select Export Company File to QuickBooks Online from the Company menu.
- Click Start your export and sign in as an admin to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Choose the QuickBooks Online company you want to be replaced by your company file.
- Tap Continue and enter “Agree” in the text field, then select Replace.
- Select Yes, go ahead and replace the data, then select Replace.
Once done, you'll want to pull up the Profit and Loss report from both versions of QuickBooks to make sure your import is successful.
You can check the detailed steps here: Move your QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online.
Post again here if you need anything else. Stay safe!