Re: Print to PDF file name
Let me provide some information about automatic populating the name for PDF printing in QuickBooks Desktop.
Right now, there isn't a way to automatically populate the company name and invoice number when printing a PDF file in QuickBooks Desktop. As a workaround, you can change the name upon saving the PDF file.
If you'd like to have the option to directly change the PDF file name directly in QuickBooks, I suggest you let our Product Development Team know so they'll consider this in a future update.
To send feedback:
- Go to Help at the top menu bar.
- Click on Send Feedback Online.
- Select Product Suggestion.
- Enter your feedback or feature request.
- Click on Send Feedback.
You may find this article helpful: Troubleshoot PDF and Print problems with QuickBooks Desktop.
If you need help with QuickBooks in the future, you can call our dedicated team who will be happy to assist you. Our contact details can be found here along with our opening hours:
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose your QuickBooks Product.
- Select your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Let me know if you have questions about working in QuickBooks. I'll be sure to get back to answer them. Have a great weekend ahead.