Re: Password for Sample file on advance reporting
Hey there, @Mark_T.
Thanks for posting here in the Community. Allow me to share some insights about entering a password when adding a user for advanced reporting.
You'll need to modify the user's role for your company and add access for the advanced reporting. This way you can have a passport when accessing the report.
To do that:
- Click Company located at the top, and select Users.
- Choose Set Up Users and Roles, then click the Role List tab.
- Click the New button, and enter the Role Name and Description
- Under Role Access, click the expand icon before File.
- Select QuickBooks Advanced Reporting.
- Under Activity Access Level, click the radio button before Full then click OK.
- Go back to the User List tab and select the user you want to edit.
- Find the role for advanced reporting under Roles, and click the Add button.
- Click OK.
To learn more about this process, please check out these articles:
- QuickBooks Desktop Users and Restrictions.
- Create and modify roles in QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Install and use QuickBooks Advanced Reporting.
With these resources, you'll be able to add a user for advanced reporting.
Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance. I'll be around to help. Have a great day!