Re: QuickBooks Pro 2019 Desktop Pro Upgrade - employee info did not convert
Hello there, RSActg.
Thanks for keeping us updated and for giving the steps above a try. Let me share additional steps on how we can resolve this issue with converting employee information.
Since the previous steps didn't work, let's repair your QuickBooks Desktop. This troubleshooting is mostly recommended to resolve common issues like this.
Before doing the troubleshooting steps, make sure to create a backup copy of your company file for future purposes. Now, we can run repair your QuickBooks Desktop.
Here's how to do it:
- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features. If necessary select Uninstall a program.
- If you don't see these options, select Programs and choose Program Features.
- Select QuickBooks and click Uninstall/Change.
- In the QuickBooks Installation window, click on Next and select the Repair radio button.
- Click Next and select Repair.
- Click Finish and restart your computer if prompted.
I've got you an article to know more about repairing QuickBooks: Fix QuickBooks Desktop.
Let me know how these steps works for you. Feel free to leave comment below if you have other questions I’m always here to help.