Re: Quickbooks classes and subclasses
Allow me to provide with some information on how you can include classes and sub-classes in generating your reports.
With QuickBooks Desktop, you have the ability to customize and filter your reports by class and sub-class.
Here's how to view your PL report by sub-class:
- Click Reports.
- Choose Company and Financial.
- Select he Profit & Loss by Class report.
- Click the green arrow to run report.
- Choose Customize Report.
- Go to the Filters tab.
- From the Filter list, select Class.
- Choose Multiple Classes.
- Put a check mark on the Subclasses you want in the report.
- Example: 1C, 2C, and 3C.
- Hit Ok.
- Click Refresh.
That should do it! Please don't hesitate to click the Reply button if you have other questions about customizing your reports in QuickBooks Desktop. I'm always here to help.