I have emailed a past due invoice to a customer that included a message asking them to please check to see if the invoice had been paid and if so, please provide us payment information so we can clear it from our books. How do I find a copy of that email so I can print it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I know some ways on how you can reprint an emailed transaction, PBelcher.
You can go to your email and look for the sent invoice. You can also manually reopen the invoice with the customer message and print it in QuickBooks.
- Click Customers on the top menu.
- Choose Customer Center.
- Under Customers & Jobs, choose the customer name.
- Double click the invoice transaction you want to open.
- Under Customer Message section, you'll see there the actual message about the customer's paid invoice message.
- Click the Print drop-down button at the top menu of the Invoice page.
- Choose Preview.
- Click Print.
I found a helpful article on how to verify if an invoice was emailed and read by the recipient: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Verify-that-an-invoice-was-emailed-and-read-by....
Don't hesitate to reply to this post if you need anything else. I'd be glad to help.