Re: Unapplied Bill Payment Check
You're right, SwTrinity.
The option to change a check transaction into Bill Payment Check is unavailable. Since the downloaded payments were classified as checks, you can remove them in the Transaction List window on the Bank Feeds Center.
- Click Banking on the top menu.
- Choose Bank Feeds, then click Bank feeds Center.
- Choose the bank account.
- Click Transaction List.
- Select the appropriate transaction and from the Action drop-down, select Ignore to remove a single transaction.
- To remove multiple transactions at one time, on the Transactions list window, put a checkmark on the box column.
- Select the Batch Actions drop-down and choose Ignore.
Once done, apply the Bill Payment Check in QuickBooks. Just follow the steps and details in this article: Pay bills in QuickBooks Desktop.
I found a helpful article for more details about adding and matching Bank Feed transactions: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Add-and-match-Bank-Feed-transactions/m-p/20375....
Feel free to reply to this thread if you need anything else. I'd be glad to help.