Re: outlook 365 security credential request when sending quickbooks generated email
I can show you the steps to completely remove the installation from your desktop. Here’s how:
- Go to your Windows Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- This will show the list of installed program.
- Locate QuickBooks and double-click it.
- It will bring up the QuickBooks Maintenance Wizard. Click Next.
- Select Remove and finish.
These steps might be different from other Windows version. Also make sure to secure a backup copy of your company file prior from uninstalling the software.
For details on reinstalling the software again, please refer to this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-Started/Install-QuickBooks-Desktop/m-p/201334
Always consider on posting your questions here again. We’ll be around to help you anytime.