Experienced Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Unresolved issue

Hi, I have been waiting for a resolution to my company file since June 7th. I was given a "fixed" file by data services via the file exchange, this file was NOT fixed. I have continued to be patient but my patience are gone. My company has been at a stand still since June 7th! I am currently waiting for the tech supervisor to call me back regarding this issue....been waiting since Wed the 19th. I have contacted every way that I can find to try to get someone to resolve my issue, all I keep getting is "so & so will call you within 3 hours. If they do not call you please contact us through help chat" I have done this 4 times today alone! Every time I talk to someone they assure me that I will hear from someone this time & that it will be resolved & that they have escalated my case.

This is subpar customer service & on top of that I am paying for an Intuit Care Plan, what a joke!!

I have tickets stacking up that need to be invoiced, I have thousands of entries to do & redo because they were not able to recover my file. I just keep getting brushed off & pushed to the side.

Not sure what I can do to ACTUALLY ESCALATE THIS ISSUE & GET SOMEONE'S ATTENTION!

Only thing I can think of at this point is filing a complaint with the BBB.

PLEASE SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION!!!!

And imagine that, the first time I go to try to post this it comes up with an error & tells me to try again in a few minutes. That's all I have been doing since June 7th is WAITING FOR INTUIT!!!