Re: Invoice Total on First Page
Glad to see you here in the Community, Safi88.
I'd be glad to help you go over to your invoice template and show the total on the first page.
You may want to make sure that the option to Only show Total on the last page is not selected. This way, the invoice total will show on the first page.
- On the invoice template screen, go to Print tab.
- Remove the check mark for Only show Total on the last page.
- Click OK.
- Hit OK again.
You can get more details in this article: Use and customize form templates.
For additional help, you can also reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support.
- Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
- Click Contact us.
- To route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
- We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.
Should you need more help in customizing your invoice template, please let me know. I'm here to help.