Good day, @Mary_9,
I can give you the steps to print Bill of Lading or Packing Slips in QuickBooks Desktop.
You can do this by opening a specific sales order and updating the packing slip template manually. Perform the steps below:
- Click on the Customers tab, then select Customer Center.
- Tap the Transactions tab found at the left section of the Customer's page.
- Go to the Sales Orders menu.
- Double-click the sales order you want to print the packing slip for.
- Once you open the transaction, update the Template field and select Intuit S.O. Packing Slip.
- Press the Print icon or click on the Print Later box if you opt to print it at a later time.
- When your done, re-select your S.O. template from the drop down list.
As always, please feel free to get back to me any time if you have any questions. I'll be more than happy to help you anytime. Have a nice day!