In some cases, if you have even just one account with an issue connecting to the bank, all of your online accounts may not work. If you have multiple accounts set up for online banking services, the following steps help determine if the issue originates with one of the other accounts in your company file.
Note that this process can take some time if you have several accounts set up for online banking.
- From the Lists menu, select Chart of Accounts.
- In the Chart of Accounts, choose the View drop-down then select All Accounts.
- Deactivate online services for each account setup for online banking.
- Select an account then click Edit > Edit Account.
- Choose Online Settings and from the drop-down menu, select Not Enabled.
- Select OK twice.
- Close and reopen the company file.
- Re-activate Online Banking for the accounts you need enabled, Using Online Banking Setup select institution, then enter updated credentials, and select corresponding accounts.