Hi there, @crawfordfencelin.
I can assist you with contacting support. Follow these few simple steps, and QBO support will call you back in no time.
1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Select Help(?) on the top right-hand corner.
3. Choose Contact Us to get a call back from customer support.
Also, you can post a question here in the Community. I'm here to help in any way I can.
I downloaded an update today and now my payroll account is showing cancelled. I need it fixed. It will not let me file my 941 for 2020 q1. It keeps saying i need to update payroll. I have already updated payroll. It shows my payroll acct cancelled or suspended as of Mar 24 2020.
Hi there, Jeff.
It's possible that the automatic renewal of your payroll subscription was unsuccessful. This can be the reason why it's still showing as cancelled even if you've downloaded an update.
Let's log in to your Payroll Account Maintenance Page where you can reactivate or verify the status of your account. Here's how:
- Go to the Payroll menu, scroll-down to My Payroll Service, and then click Account/Billing Information.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Proceed to the Service Information section, select the Reactivate link next to your service status.
- Click Proceed to Checkout, then select a Payment Method.
- Enter your payment information and click Submit.
- Click Place Order, then select Next and then Return to QuickBooks.
- Verify that your service is active by signing back in.
Once done, create a sample paycheck to test if taxes are already calculating. We'll also send an email confirmation as soon as the renewal is confirmed.
Visit us again in the Community if you have other questions.
Hey there, @ebgeorge101.
Thanks for joining in on this thread.
Let's try to recover your user ID or reset your password to help resolve your logging in issue. It's a simple process. Here's how:
- Go to the QuickBooks Online (QBO) login page.
- Press the I forgot my user ID or Password option.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to successfully recover your user ID or reset your password.
Next, you'll get an email with a password reset link if you used your email address or user ID to verify your account. If you didn't get an email, check out this link for more instructions.
Afterward, if you still need to contact our Customer Support Team, just cruise on over to this article that can help you out.
Please let me know if you were able to log back into your QBO account. I want to make sure all of your concerns are addressed so that you're able to get back to running your business. Have a great day!