QuickBooks Team

Other questions

I'll provide additional details on how to resolve script errors, seasidefuel.

Since you already performed some troubleshooting steps, let's make sure you're using IE 11, 10, and 9. These are the browser versions supported by QuickBooks Desktop 2016.

Script errors occur when there is a problem executing a command that involves our application(s) on your computer attempting to access a web-based (internet) feature. This may also involve third party applications (e.g. Java, Flash, ActiveX, etc.) interacting with our online applications (e.g. Online Service Center, QuickBooks Online, etc.) and/or our desktop software (e.g. QuickBooks Pro/Premier/ Enterprise or Point of Sale, etc.).

To help get rid of the script error, I'm providing this article to see additional solutions: Configure Internet Explorer to work with QuickBooks Payments and related applications. The steps provided from the article above are applicable since script errors are related to IE.

If you still encounter the same problem after following the steps, please refer to this article: Script error when using payments account applications or websites. This contains on how to resolve the issue depending on the likely cause of the script error.

I recommend consulting an IT expert for further assistance to help you with your issue.

Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.