Welcome to the QuickBooks Community space. I'd be happy to help you with reactivating your inactive client in QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA), chopper.
To make the client active again, just follo the steps
- Login to your QBOA account.
- Click Clients under YOUR PRACTICE section on the left menu.
- Look for the client's company and hit Make active link under the ACTIONS column.
If you need to post a new question on the Community page, just click the Start a discussion button.
- Click the QuickBooks Q & A link on the top menu.
- Choose a topic in the QuickBooks Q & A section.
- Hit the Start a discussion button located at the top-right.
- Enter your concern in the What do you want to talk about? and Details field.
- Tap the Post button.
For more details about our guidelines, please refer to this article: QuickBooks Community Guidelines. You can also check out this article about Getting Started in QB Community by my colleague @MichaelDL.
I've got a link here that provides you with articles about managing your account: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/account-management/07?product=QuickBooks%20Online%....
That's it The Community will always have your back if you need a hand with managing your clients in your QBOA account.I'm here to help.