Hi there, @randhir.
Currently, there's no trial for QuickBooks Accountant. The available downloadable versions are QuickBooks Pro, Enterprise, and Mac. For now, choose another version and refer to the following steps on how to download and install it.
To start, ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements to install QuickBooks. After that, please refer to the following article to download your desired version: Download a Free 30-day Trial. Then, save the downloaded file where you can easily find it, like your Windows Desktop.
Once done, follow the steps below to install QuickBooks:
- Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooks.exe).
- Follow the onscreen instructions. Accept the software license agreement and then select Next.
- Enter the Product and License numbers if required.
- Hit Next.
- Decide which install type is right for you and follow the prompts.
- Select Open QuickBooks.
- When prompted, activate or register QuickBooks.
For additional reference, I've attached an article you can use to get familiar with the product and check for the available feature in the product: Get QuickBooks Desktop User Guides.
Drop me a comment below if you have any other questions. I'll be happy to help you some more.