I'm here to provide you with more information about getting in touch with our Support team. I've provided links below to get you connected to the correct department:
Here's how to update your QuickBooks to the latest version:
- Close your company files and QuickBooks.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Search for QuickBooks Desktop. Right-click the icon and select Run as administrator.
- While on the No Company Open screen, go to the Help menu and choose Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Navigate to the Options tab. Press Mark All and then hit Save.
- Go to the Update Now tab and mark the Reset Update checkbox.
- When you're ready, hit Get Updates.
When the update finishes, close and reopen QuickBooks Desktop. To install the updates, select Yes. After the install finishes, restart your computer. If you have a Payroll subscription, download the latest payroll tax table so you can process payroll in QuickBooks Desktop.
Once completed, try processing PTO again. If the issue persists, please let me know so I can assist you further! If you receive any error messages, you can provide me a screenshot or details. This will help me get a better understanding of the issue.
I'll keep an eye out for your response. Talk to you soon.