A possible data damage might be causing the error when printing the estimates, @StephanieJester.
This can be a result of bad sectors building up in your company file. Let me share some steps with you that can resolve common data issues in QuickBooks.
- Go to the File menu, click Utilities, and then select Rebuild Data.
- Click OK then follow the onscreen steps to save a backup.
- Let the tool repair your file. It may take some time. QuickBooks may seem stuck, but as long as you can move your mouse, the tool is working.
- When the tool finishes, select OK.
- Go back to the File menu, select Utilities, and then click Verify Data.
- Let the tool check your file for data issues.
You can also use the QuickBooks File Doctor if you still have data issues. Please open this article and follow the steps on how to use it: Fix company file and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor.
Aside from that, you can also use the repair tool if you're still getting the same result after performing the troubleshooting steps above.
I'm always here to help if you have any other concerns or questions. Just tag my name in the comment section and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.