Good evening, @Joan T.
I hope you're having a great week. You can transfer funds between accounts if both appear in your Chart of Accounts. This will allow you to put the money from your Restricted Funds account into your General Funds account. The steps below will show you how:
- Go to the + New menu and pick Transfer.
- In the Transfer Funds From the drop-down list, choose the bank account that the funds are coming out of.
- From the Transfer Funds To drop-down box, select the bank account the funds are being deposited into.
- Enter the amount being transferred in the Transfer Amount field.
- Edit the Date for the transfer and press Save and Close.
Now your church donations are in the correct account, and the amount is reflected in your General Funds account. You may find this article helpful in the process: Transfer funds between accounts.
Just hit the reply button if you have any other questions. Enjoy the rest of your week!