Good morning, hart5electric.
I'd be glad to show you the easiest way to receive a call back.
1. Click the Help button in the top right corner.
2. Select Contact Us.
3. Enter Support in the field and choose Let's talk.
4. From here you can select to receive a call back at a time that's convenient for you.
The following link provides additional info on ways to contact the QuickBooks Online Support Team.
Help is always just a comment or post away here in the Community as well. I'll be here if you have any other questions.
Need a call back concerning tax 941/944 to IRS through e-payment. Got a Letter from the IRS saying I paid incorrectly. I owe $159.92. I had some tax deducted with the PPP money and it doesn’t look like the IRS recognizes this from the forms sent in.
I'd be glad to point you to the right direction to review and correct your tax epayment.
You'll want to review the tax amounts from the rejected e-payment. Our Payroll support agents will be able to adjust and correct your 941 or 944 taxes with the PPP deduction factored in. They'll pull up the forms and proceed with the adjustment. I'd like to do it here, but I'm unable to access the forms in a public space.
Follow the same steps given by MorganB. If you're on the new QB Assistant Help menu, here's how you can schedule a call back:
- Click the Help menu.
- In the QB Assistant window, click the Talk to a human option.
- Choose the same option again.
- In the chatbox, enter something like "review and correct 941/944 epayment" or similar.
- Proceed with I still need a human.
- Click the Contact us link.
- Choose Get a call.
After correcting the forms, send the epayment to the IRS again.
Need help concerning other payroll tasks? I'd suggest reading our articles for guides and details about the payroll features and services.
You're still welcome to post your payroll or QuickBooks Online questions here. Just leave them here and I'll be there to help you out. Take good care out there.