Hi there, @Dd303.
I want to make sure you're able to use the application and send the attachment in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
Let's get your mobile app up and running by resetting the QuickBooks Application. This is the same as clearing the cache from your web browser. Let me guide you on how.
For Android device:
- From More Options, then select the Settings tab.
- Choose the Refresh Data menu.
- Hit Yes.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Select Reset App Data.
- Click OK.
If the same problem, let's uninstall and reinstall the app for a clean slate. You need not worry since it won't delete any of your app's transactions. For uninstalling the QBO app using the iOs device, you can touch and hold the app, then click the Delete app button.
- Tap Settings on your phone.
- Select Apps and Notifications, then locate the QBO app.
- Hit Uninstall.
Once done, you can now reinstall the app. For the detailed steps, please browse through this article: How to download the QuickBooks Online mobile app.
After that, go back to the Invoice page, then re-send the attachments to check if this is functioning well.
Also, if you'd tried to send the attachment using browsers and can't go through, make sure the file type is acceptable to QBO.
These are the following types:
Once the file type is verified and still unable to send, I'd suggest doing primary troubleshooting steps. Large data in the cache results in QuickBooks working unexpectedly.
To start, let's open your QuickBooks Online Account in incognito. These browsers won't save any cache or histories.
Use these shortcut keys:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome)
- Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox)
- Control + Option + P (Safari)
Once signed in, go back to the Invoice page, then check if you're able to send the attachments. Please make sure to put a check-mark in the Attach to email box.
See the sample screenshot below for your reference:
For more details, check out this article: Attachments in QuickBooks Online.
If it works, return to your default browser and clear its cache and cookies. By doing this can solve performance issues when you visit a website, particularly if the cookie is flawed. However, if the same concern, I'd recommend using other supported browsers.
If the issue persists after following the troubleshooting steps above, I'd suggest communicating with our Customer Care Team. This way, they can access your account in a safe atmosphere and investigate the root cause of the problem.
- Go to the Help menu, then choose Contact Us.
- Enter your concern in the box, then hit Let's talk.
- Choose either Start a chat or Get a call.
4. Complete the needed information, then submit the request.
To ensure we address your concern on time, please check our support hours and types.
I've added articles about how to personalize sales form, import styles, and generate a recurring invoice.
- Import custom form styles for invoices or estimates
- Customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts in QuickBooks Online
- How to create a recurring invoice and manage recurring transactions
Let me know if you have follow-up questions. I'm always here to assist. Take care!