Yes, you can reach out to our tech support to have your file checked, Pro2022. Before doing so, I can share some steps to help you fix this unexpected behavior.
It looks like you have a corrupted file. Let's run the Verify/Rebuild utility to detect the data damage. Here's how:
- Click File.
- Go to Utilities, then choose Verify Data.
- If QuickBooks detected no problems, there's no further action needed. If you receive a message, "Your data has lost integrity," the file is damaged. Just continue to Rebuild Data to correct the problem.
- When you Rebuild Data, you'll receive a message to back up your company file, just click OK. The utility starts as soon as the backup is finished.
- Click OK when you get the message "Rebuild has completed."
- Run Verify Data again to check for remaining data damage.
If it didn't make any difference, let's use the QuickBooks File Doctor to fix your company file. The tool helps fix common issues and errors in the software.
However, if you're still experiencing the same issue, you can reach out to our customer support. A live agent has more tools to help you.
Drop by anytime if you have other technical QuickBooks concerns. We're right here to help you.