I am a customer myself, and having withdrawals from my bank can be tough to deal with, ziashar@hotmail.
The description on your bank statement can help us identify where a charge is originating from. To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Gear icon on the top menu.
- Select Account and Settings.
- Choose Billing Subscription.
Once you check what's the charge amount for, please contact our Customer Support Team. They'll pull up your account in a secure environment and provide you detailed information about this one. Just send us a message via chat, call us at a time convenient to you, or we’ll get in touch with you instead. To ensure we address your concern, our representatives are available from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM on weekdays and 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM on Saturdays, PST. See our support hours and types for more details about this one. Here's how:
- Go to the Help icon on the top right.
- Enter your concern in the search field.
- Choose Talk to a human.
- Click the OK. To get you to the right human, in a few words, tell me what you need help with option and tap I still need a human.
- Press Contact us.
- Tick Continue.
- Choose Message an agent or Get a callback.
I've got articles here about the bank/credit card charges come from Intuit and how to prevent fraud:
The Community will always have your back if you need anything else in QuickBooks. We appreciate you doing business with us. Take care always.