Welcome back to the Community, @ST11.
Yes, you can record this in QuickBooks Online (QBO). There are ways that I can think of based on the information you've shared.
If you want it to be recorded as zero, you can create a bill and a line item with a negative amount. Here's how:
- In QBO, go to the + New option at the top left to create a Bill.
- Select the vendor's name.
- In the Item details section, enter the service item and the amount in the first line.
- In the second line, choose the same service item with a negative amount.
- You can also add a Memo such as "3 months free service", then hit Save and close.
The second one is to create a vendor credit with the same amount and apply it to the bill. This will help track the service your vendor offered for free.
For the detailed steps on how to do it, I suggest checking out this article and proceed to the If you enter bills and you plan to pay later section: Enter a credit from a vendor.
Please let me know if you have any other concerns or questions in the comment section below. I'm always here to assist. Have an amazing rest of the day!