There are times you'll encounter unexpected results when printing in QuickBooks. Renaming the QBPrint.qbp file can resolve this issue.
- Locate the QBPrint.qbp. You might have to display hidden files and folders.
- Right-click on the QBprint.qbp file, then choose Rename.
- Add the word on to the file name (QBPrint.qbp.old).
- Open QuickBooks.
- Click the File menu, then choose Printer Setup.
- Choose any transaction to print to create a new QBprint.qbp file.
- Try to open and print any transactions.
Feel free to keep me updated after trying the steps. Just tag me and I'll personally get back to you.