Why is there red ink on all documents being printed from QB? It is not happening on non QB documents so it is not a printer problem. Can anyone help tell me how to fix this?
There are times you'll encounter unexpected results when printing in QuickBooks. Renaming the QBPrint.qbp file can resolve this issue.
- Locate the QBPrint.qbp. You might have to display hidden files and folders.
- Right-click on the QBprint.qbp file, then choose Rename.
- Add the word on to the file name (QBPrint.qbp.old).
- Open QuickBooks.
- Click the File menu, then choose Printer Setup.
- Choose any transaction to print to create a new QBprint.qbp file.
- Try to open and print any transactions.
Feel free to keep me updated after trying the steps. Just tag me and I'll personally get back to you.
I wasn't signed in before so I'm not sure if you received this. The fix you suggested did not work. I am still getting a lot of red ink on all QB documents. Can you help?
I apologize. This was a printer problem not a QB problem. I changed out the ink cartridge and the problem was resolved. Thanks for your assistance.