there are two users,
the salesman just needs to resend invoices, etc. that include the payment link
how do we set him up as a user in the merchant system?
Welcome aboard, tjr2jtr2.
I'd be delighted to help you set up another user in merchant services.
I can provide you with the easy steps in setting up a new user via the Merchant Services Center.
- Access the Intuit Small Business website.
- Sign in to the Merchant Service Center.
- Select Account then Users.
- In the QuickLinks section, select How do I add a new user?.
- Select the https://paymentslogin.intuit.com/j/qbn/user/invite link.
- Enter the email address of the user and select the Role you want to assign them to the Merchant Service Center.
- Ask the invited user to select the Sign in link on the email they receive. This will take them to the Intuit Payment Solutions Sign In page.
- Once they sign in, they will get a success message and a link to continue to the Merchant Services Center (MSC).
You can check this article for figures and for detailed information: Add a user to a QuickBooks Payments account.
If you'd like to go through this over the phone, you can call our dedicated team who will be happy to assist you. Our contact details can be found here along with our opening hours.
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose your QuickBooks Product.
- Select your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
You'll be back to business in no time. Please know I'm only a post away if you have any other questions. Take care.
Thank you for the info - will this allow the user to email invoices? The user is a salesperson and doesn't need a lot of functionality - for security purposes.
Hi there, @tjr2jtr2.
Allow me to join the conversation and answer your question about limiting a user in QuickBooks Payment to email invoices only.
The steps given by my colleague @RoseMarjorieA will allow you to select a role for this certain user. You’ll have the option to choose what they can see and do.
Listed below are roles that would determine the access they’ll have in your account:
• Full Admin: Can access any page or feature available to the account.
• Limited Admin: Can manage users except for full admins. Can’t add accounts or services.
• Full User: Can access payments, reports, and statements. Can’t view account management pages.
• Limited User: Can access payments. Can’t access the merchant service center.
You may also modify or change access permissions by locating the user and clicking their role. From the drop-down that appears, select a new role.
For more information, check out this article: Add a user to a QuickBooks Payments account.
That should do it. If you need more clarification or if you have additional questions, please let me know. I will be more than happy to help