Good day, dal1cas2!
I'll be glad to help you set up your inventory items with their SKU numbers.
But first, you'll have to turn on the Track inventory quantity on hand feature.
- Go to the Gear icon.
- Under Your Company, select Accounts and Settings.
- Select Sales.
- Click Products and services.
- Check the box for Track inventory quantity on hand.
- Click on Save, then Done.
Once done, you can now add your inventory items with their SKU numbers.
- Go to Sales.
- Select Product and Services.
- Click New.
- Select Inventory.
- On the name field, enter the name of the product.
- Under the SKU field, enter the SKU number of the product.
- Enter additional information as needed.
- Click on Save and close.
You check the screenshot below for visual references.
To add, please note that each product should have its unique SKU.
Here's handy reference that you might want to take a look at to learn more about inventory tracking: How to Set up Inventory and Tracking?
Please feel free to come back here to the Community if you need any other help. It will be our pleasure to always help you