Hi there, Anh.
You can run the Transaction List by Date report and customize it to show the customer's invoices and payments. However, adding an overdue column is not possible.
Instead, you can go to the Sales page, click the Invoices tab and then click the Overdue chart. You will see the number of days under the Status column.
To run the report, you can follow these steps:
- On the left panel, click Reports.
- Type Transaction List by Date in the search box.
- Select the Report period, and choose Customer from the Group by drop-down list.
- Click the Customize button.
- Click Filter to expand, then choose Invoice and Payment from the Transaction Type drop-down list.
- Choose Paid from the A/R Paid drop-down menu.
- Click Run Report.
Please let me know if you have any other questions about QuickBooks. Thanks.