Hello there, @T-Rex.
I'm glad you've reached to us. I'm here to help get this sorted out so you keep your QuickBooks up and running.
We haven't received any similar reports about this issue, and I appreciate you taking the time to report this. To resolve this, you'll need to process troubleshooting steps by changing your QuickBooks DPI settings.
Let me walk you through the steps:
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon, then select Properties.
- On Compatibility tab, select Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
- Select Apply, then OK.
- Open QuickBooks and check to see if the windows are visible.
If the issue persists, you can follow the other solution steps in this article: QuickBooks Desktop display issues.
If you need further assistance with the steps, I encourage you to contact our QuickBooks Desktop Support Team. They have additional tools to pull up your account and do a remote session:
- Click this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Select the version of QuickBooks, click Contact Us.
- Type-in Technical Support on the search bar.
- And click Get the Phone number below.
That should do it! If you have any other concerns, please let me know by clicking the Reply button below. Have a good one.