Re: Quickbooks Mac 2019 Layout Designer App Crash
Good day, wicked lester,
Thanks for joining the discussion. Let me share an update about the unexpected behavior you're getting when launching the Layout Designer.
Our Support Team currently tagged this as an ongoing issue with QuickBooks Mac Desktop. They're already investigating the cause of the issue and are working to roll out a fix for this unexpected hitch. While they do, I'd recommend getting in touch with our QuickBooks Mac Support so you're added to our notification lists of affected users.
Here's how you can get them:
- Open this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose QuickBooks Mac Desktop.
- Click on the Company File menu.
- Scroll-down and click either Get Phone Number.
That's it! You can have our representatives add you to the investigation number INV-25004. Once done, you'll get live notifications when an update is available.
As a workaround, you can try @enetanswers resolution to install the latest update of the software. Also, when QuickBooks 2016 & 2019 server quits unexpectedly under a multi-user server, try the following steps below:
- Open QB Server 2016/2019
- Select the plus icon in the lower left corner and add company file/s needed for sharing.
- File/s should now show as added and shared under QB Server 2016/2019
- Open QuickBooks 2016/2019
- Open company file under “Shared Files”
Please let me know how it goes, wicked lester. I want to ensure everything's working good on your end. Have a good one!