Not applicable

Other questions

Edit the voided check and change it, one number at a time, to the way it was before you voided it. 


If you don't have a copy of the paystub, use the audit trail report to see what the check looked like before it was voided.  It'll be a bit difficult because you can't see the payroll items on that report. 

View solution in original post