I'm here to assist, KJoe.
Thanks for trying the recommended solution above. Let me help you clear the red exclamation point on Payroll Liabilities icon of your Home page.
Normally, this alert will show if you have unpaid liabilities. To verify this, you can run the Payroll Liability Balance Report.
- Click Reports at the top.
- Under Employees & Payroll, select Payroll Liability Balance.
- Update the date range and click Refresh.
The positive amounts on this report are the unpaid liabilities.
If you have already made a payment and the red exclamation point is still showing, please check this article for the troubleshooting steps: Scheduled liabilities show as overdue or in red.
Also, here are additional steps that can help us resolve this issue:
- Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest software release.
- Download the latest payroll tax table.
- Re-sort the QuickBooks Desktop lists.
- Close and reopen QuickBooks Desktop.
- Run the Verify Data/Rebuild Data processes to correct any data damage.
That's it. Please let me know the result. I want to make sure everything is taken care of for you. Have a good one.